Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Originated in Korea!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask the Hero!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:37 pm

If anyone has any questions for the awesome and heroic ME then go ahead and ask!! For example you could ask why i'm so awesome! Or amazing! or how i got so talented! Y'know that kind of stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Gilbert Weillschmidt

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Vas the boston tea party really ju dumping england's tea on him? Zat's what it says on Youtube. ((XD its true~!))
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Dude. I should've done that!! Now when anyone asks i'm gonna tell them that story!! But what REALLY happened is sort of similiar to that! Ok, Picture me as a cute little baby! Because i was freakin adorable when i was younger. Anyways, England was being a total jerk and making me pay a whole crap load of money for stupid tea and everything! So i put up with it for awhile but then it kept getting more and more expensive so i was like "OH NO YOU DIDN'T". So i threw all his tea in a very big puddle, or was it a lake...Whatever! After that England got all mad but it was worth it Bro!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Gilbert Weillschmidt

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Kesesese, zat was about as entertaining as ze one on YouTube. It sounds like that would be awesome, vish the awesome me could have been there to see this!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Don't worry man! I recorded it!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Gilbert Weillschmidt

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 pm

zeriously?! Awesome! I have got to zee this! Kesesese!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Gilbert Weillschmidt

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:36 am

Vait! I has anozer question! Vy is it dat most of your countries citizens are obese and eat less than you do, but somehow ju aren't obese? (*cough* yet *cough*)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 am

My fellow americans aren't obese!! They're just big-boned because they're super strong and cool! And i hardly ever eat Bro so i don't know what you're talkin bout! *Shoves 5 big macs in my mouth and chugs down some Pepsi* ANYWAYS. The reason why i'm skinny and awesome and in shape is because i work out all the time! And then i show-off to Iggy since he's so weak and lame~!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Gilbert Weillschmidt

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Ju are a vorse younger bruder zan vest is! ><;
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:13 am

Hey i'm not a bad younger brother!!! Besiiiides, i'm not even Iggy's brother anymore. Remember, independece thing i kicked his arse and he cried like a baby! Yeaaah, good times!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Gilbert Weillschmidt

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Ja, ja, he still thinks of ju zat vay, zo(though)
Oh! und about zat revolution thing, I heard a rumor england didn't even put any bullets in his gun zen
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:30 am

Of course he didn't load his gun! He already knew i was too awesome to beat so he didn't even try! Since i'm so cool and amazing!! Not to meantion badass!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask the Hero!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Hero!!   Ask the Hero!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask the Hero!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: America :: The Hero of the United States!!-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com