Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Originated in Korea!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korea dramas are better than anything else!!

Go down 
+2
Alfred F. Jones
Korea-Chan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

Korea dramas are better than anything else!! Empty
PostSubject: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:32 pm

I think that Korean dramas are WAAAAYYY better than all those other weird dramas!! Hong Kong and I were watching some American dramas today... and they are SOOO weird!! I don't even get them!! That's why... Korean Dramas are WAY better than those weird American dramas!!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:38 pm

American Dramas are great!!!!! Your just a critic like Iggy!! American Dramas are better than Korean Dramas because we have FREEDOM~! And Mcdonalds!! And Obama!! And we have immigrants and Taco bell!! By the way Korea.....Whats in American Dramas?
Back to top Go down
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:55 pm

tongue Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Korean dramas are ten times better then your weird american ones DA~ZE. I did'nt understand them half the time either DA~ZE. And how can you not know what american dramas are your america DA~ZE. And you make no sense Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation DA~ZE pig
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm sorry that my Great mind is too much for you to handle!! Hahaha!!! America Dramas are great though!! They're so much better that i bet Japan would even like them even though we have a big cultural difference!!!! So take that you non-Heroic person!!! U.S.A!!
Back to top Go down
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:05 pm

But my dramas are better 'cause dramas ORIGINATED from me, dummy, DA~ZE. I DOUBT JAPAN WOULD EVEN LIKE THEM, DA~ZE!! After all, my big brother will be on MY side... not YOURS. Take that, Non-Asian person!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Japan and I are cool! He's got my back!!! and even if he did like yours better we have better Football!! NFL!! Hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Whatever, da-ze... What's so good about stupid football anyway, DA~ZE?! Well, football did originate from me... so that means I am even MORE awesome, DA~ZE!! I HAVE WAY BETTER MUSIC, DA~ZE!!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Football is Amazing!!!! We have some of the best Football teams! Maybe not the best Dramas.....but we have Heroic Movies!!!
Back to top Go down
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 pm

And for you information all originated from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:24 pm

We still have the best Football games and teams!!! And the best food!!!! Like this Green and Purple cake i saw today!! It looked amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Ita-Chan
Admin
Ita-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 pm

G-green and purple?? T-that sounds like that stuff Iggy was trying to feed me!! A-are you s-sure it's edible, America-Chan??
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp.rpg-board.net
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 pm

i highly doubt american food is better then korean food DA~ZE and football doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:54 am

Hahaha!!!! Of course it was edible!! and obviously you've never eaten my Hamburgers before!!!! They taste even better than cake!!! It tastes so good that when you eat them you get smarter!! And i'm very smart so that just proves it!!!
Back to top Go down
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 am

well they're obviously not working DA~ZE!!! Oh and I demand an apology right this second!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 am

Thats hurtful Korea!!! Without my Smartness we wouldn't have great plans to save the world!!! And i'm the Hero!! Heroes are always right!!! And apologize for what? If it's for not inviting you to my Christmas party last year i couldn't find your house!! And your next to that Commie Russia anyway!!
Back to top Go down
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Well I suppose I went a little over board so I guess I'm sorry but you need to apoligize for saying your dramas are better then mine. Korea dramas are better than anything else!! 473123637
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Hahaha!!! Why would i apologize when i'm just telling the truth~!
Back to top Go down
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:56 am

THE TRUTH, DA~ZE?! Korea dramas are better than anything else!! 256603341 Oh... I'll give you give you the truth... Korean Dramas are better than American Dramas ANY DAY, DA~ZE!! I DEMAND AN APOLOGY NOW, DA~ZE!!! Korea dramas are better than anything else!! 924719350
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:50 pm

This is fun Bro!!! Here have a Hamburger to calm yourself down for awhile~! If it makes you feel better i'll name the Hamburger "I'm sorry for being better than you Burger" Hahahaha!!! And a "American Drama Milkshake"~! Would ya like fries with that!
Back to top Go down
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 pm

... Okay... I do have to admit... this is pretty fun, da~ze Korea dramas are better than anything else!! 3135572608 Well... at least you apologized... that's what counts... even if it wasn't what I was really looking for, da~ze. *Sweatdrop* Korea dramas are better than anything else!! 3135572608 *Takes the hamburger and milkshake* ... American dramas... aren't that bad... now that I think about it, da~ze... *munch munch*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: ~   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Haha Thanks Bro!! I knew you'd see it the Heroes way!!! And your Korean Drama's aren't bad either even though i have no idea whats going on the whole time but it's better than Englands movies~!
Back to top Go down
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:04 pm

You're welcome, da~ze!! Korea dramas are better than anything else!! 2295556098 And thank you, da~ze Korea dramas are better than anything else!! 2751347649 I've never seen England's Dramas before... but based on his cooking skills... I'm sure they probably aren't that good, da~ze!! Korea dramas are better than anything else!! 3135572608
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:09 pm

They're boring!!! All his Movies are about History!!!!!! If Batman showed up in some of his movies it'd be more interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:15 pm

YEAH!! They're probably as bland as his food is, da~ze! And if England included Batman in his movies, he's probably have him sipping tea with Queen Elizabeth, da~ze!!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Hahaha!! Yeah that'd be funny though!! I should prank him and go to his house and make that Queen chick hold a hamburger and say it's the best!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korea dramas are better than anything else!!   Korea dramas are better than anything else!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korea dramas are better than anything else!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: ★☆This Forum Originated in Korea!☆★-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com