Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Originated in Korea!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions for the Awesome Me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Gilbert Weillschmidt

Questions for the Awesome Me? Empty
PostSubject: Questions for the Awesome Me?   Questions for the Awesome Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Kesese, Amerika, ju started a trend *per usual*

So, zis is for anyone who vould like to ask about zee awesome me! ((AKA Prussia's Diary sessions))
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Awesome Me?   Questions for the Awesome Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:36 pm

I've got a question!! Why is your hair white. Did you like bleach it too much or something because i always wanted to dye my hair BLUE.
Back to top Go down
Ita-Chan
Admin
Ita-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Awesome Me?   Questions for the Awesome Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Vee!!~ Yeah!!~ Why's your hair white!! Oh oh!!~ And how did you find that cute yellow birdie of yours ve?~ *Points at Gilbird*
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Awesome Me?   Questions for the Awesome Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:03 pm

I have another question!!! Why do you say Kesesese! Do you have a nostril problem too like poor Italy here!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Gilbert Weillschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Awesome Me?   Questions for the Awesome Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Nein, i did not bleach mein hair! >< Vy do people keep sinking zat!? Mein hair is vite because I am an Albino! Albino have no pigmentation (coloring) in zeir skin, hair and most ze time, zeir eyes, zat is also vy mein eyes are red *grin*
I do not zay Kesese, it is mein laughter! Vy do you say "Hahahaha"?!
And italy does not have a problem, it iz just how he likes to speak, like China vith Aru *deja vu moment*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Gilbert Weillschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Awesome Me?   Questions for the Awesome Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Und about Gilbird... vell... *thinks* I don't really know vy, but he decided to follow me a long time ago. It's veird though... he never zeems to grow up... Zo(though)... I zink zat's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Awesome Me?   Questions for the Awesome Me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for the Awesome Me?
Page 1 of 1