Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Originated in Korea!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korea-Chan

Korea-Chan

Welcome!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!!!!!!!!!!   Welcome!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Hello new users! We, Korea and Italy, are here to welcome you to the AWESOME world of Axis Powers Hetalia, which, by the way, originated from ME, da-ze!! sunny

So, I bet you are probably wondering, "What is this Axis Powers Hetalia you speak of?" Question confused Well, Axis Powers Hetalia (Also known as APH, Hetalia: Axis Powers, and Hetalia) is an anime that focuses on countries from around the world. Now before you start going "Veee... history... sounds lame..." Sleep The countries are actually personified as actual people, each with their own unique personalities that are based on stereotypes about that country. You may even be surprised at how some of them act, but that just makes it all the more fun Exclamation Very Happy

This website is ran by Hetalia fans for Hetalia fans! Though we have just barely started, we will try super duper hard to make your experience as fun as possible!! HAVE FUN!! Very Happy

~ Ita-Chan and Korea-Chan
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Gilbert Weillschmidt

Welcome!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!!!!!!!!   Welcome!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:48 pm

On a similar note Koreans hate Hetalia ^^
Back to top Go down

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: News-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Medieval | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com